The main venue for 6 Billion Ways is Rich Mix, a big arts venue located on Bethnal Green Road, near the new Shoreditch High Street overground station. Rich Mix are a partner in organising the event as well as a venue. All five venues are shown on the map below.
1. Rich Mix, 35-47 Bethnal Green Road, E1 (googlemap)
2. St Hilda’s East Community Centre, 18 Club Row, E1 (googlemap)
3. The Human Rights Action Centre, 17-25 New Inn Yard, EC2A (googlemap)
4. Shoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old Street, EC1V (googlemap)
5. Whitby Street Venue, Whitby Street, E1 (googlemap)
Shoreditch Town Hall is the venue for the closing plenary only and will not be open before 6pm.
There are some planned engineering works on the London Underground on the weekend of 5 and 6 March. See the TfL website for more
Venues 1 to 4 in the list above are wheelchair accessible, although Shoreditch Town Hall is an old building which was not originally designed for wheelchair accessibility, so a little extra time is required for wheelchair users to get into this building.
Unfortunately, the Whitby Street venue is not wheelchair accessible, which we apologise for. This final venue was added at the last minute because increased capacity was needed, and no other suitable venues were available in the area. Only four out of a total of 40 sessions are being held here.